As a member of the Facilities Team at OnLogic, you will manage all aspects of the new OnLogic Vermont Facility, which is currently being built. Utilizing both hands-on maintenance as well as managing outside contractors, you will determine the best path to keep the building running smoothly.
On an average day, you’ll…
- Lead projects and perform duties to assist in constructing the new facility, understanding all related building systems and equipment.
- Be the lead for maintaining the overall functionality of the building, both exterior and interior.
- Troubleshoot maintenance problems involving electrical, structural, plumbing, heating and cooling, audio visual, and equipment repair/replacement
- Coordinate with internal teams and external contractors to ensure operational effectiveness of the building automation system and access control system.
- Perform preventative maintenance procedures on mechanical equipment on a scheduled basis.
- Be responsible for performing repairs or overseeing contractors during major repairs.
Learn more about Life at OnLogic.
- 5+ years of experience in building and mechanical equipment maintenance and repair, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge of trades related to building maintenance and repair.
- Demonstrated experience with a variety of building maintenance procedures and techniques.
- Knowledge of machinery, equipment, tools necessary for maintenance and repair of buildings, including occupational hazards and safety precautions.
Who we’re looking for:
- Able to manage time and priorities effectively.
- Competent in reading and following blueprints, and using hand and power tools.
- Successful track record of being a team player.
- Flexible and creative in finding solutions.