As a project manager, consummate communicator, event planner, and logistics wizard, you’ll play a vital role in Hack Club’s nonprofit mission to support high school coders in starting coding clubs, hackathons, and building awesome projects.
We’re a fun, fast-growing nonprofit tech startup. In this hybrid work-from-home / work-in-office position, you’ll work in Slack about 75% of the time. HQ is in Shelburne.
– Admin Support
– Project Management
– Office Management and Human Resources
– Event planning
Exhibit strong attention to detail, ability to adapt daily schedules and routines, a focus on efficiency without sacrificing quality, and good judgment in navigating moments of miscommunication or high-pressure situations.
– 2+ years of professional administrative experience in an office setting
– 5+ years of experience with Google Docs or Microsoft Office applications and project management software tools
– Demonstrated experience managing complex projects and logistics
– An ability to relate well to diverse stakeholders—from teenagers to high net-worth donors
– Strong computer literacy and great excel skills
– Proven ability to lead and maintain momentum on high-priority projects
– Superior organizational skills
– Excellent written and verbal communication
– Initiative in resolving problems and an independent worker, with enthusiasm and an energetic approach to work
– Covid vaccination
PAY: Commensurate with experience
– 4 weeks paid time off (PTO)
– 11 paid holidays
– $800 per month toward the cost of health insurance
– Flexible schedule; hybrid remote / office position
– Computer hardware stipend of $2K
TO LEARN MORE, contact our search partner, Charlene Wallace, at
[email protected], for a confidential exploratory conversation.