Northern Digital Inc. (NDI Shelburne)
At NDI (Northern Digital), our mission is built around using our measurement technologies to improve medical procedures and patients’ lives. This requires product innovation that is achieved through fostering collaboration, trust, and strong relationships. At NDI, you will work with talented people who are ready and willing to push their limits in an environment where learning and exploring new ways of doing things is valued as much or more than experience. We are proud of our heritage, culture and international growth over the past 41 years and are honoured to be a valued partner with the world’s leading medical companies.
There’s never been a better time to join NDI – The world leader in tracking technology – Join Us!
The Enterprise Systems Analyst specializes in the analysis, design, and implementation of new solutions and the modification and enhancement of existing systems in order to improve business efficiency and productivity while meeting corporate and global requirements. This role’s primary responsibilities will be focused on global, Enterprise systems such as the ERP system (Epicor). It will be possible for the candidate to work remotely, or in a hybrid situation using the Shelburne office in Vermont. The candidate will collaborate with the Team in Waterloo, Ontario, Canada and in Radolfzell, Germany.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Design, develop, upgrade, coordinate and maintain enhancements to existing Enterprise systems.
- Project planning and management of Enterprise systems-related projects.
- Conduct analysis of system and user requirements and specifications.
- Interface with other NDI offices for knowledge transfer and problem-solving.
- Troubleshoot technical issues.
- Simulate and recreate problems/solutions in a test/development environment.
- Maintain system documentation.
- Develop, configure and document systems and designs that meet applicable standards.
- Provide training and support for users of Enterprise Systems.
- Perform other tasks as required by the Manager, Enterprise Systems.
Education and Professional Qualifications:
- Computer Science diploma or relevant work experience.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- In-depth understanding of ERP systems (Epicor preferred).
- Familiarity with MS-SQL, SQL scripting and relational database design.
- Familiarity with PLM, Quality, and Finance systems.
- Familiarity with ISO, SOX, FDA regulations, systems, and controls
Desired Characteristics/Additional Assets:
- High level of technical expertise and the acumen to effectively lead projects.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Highly organized, results-driven, and motivated self-starter.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work with and support internal teams across all NDI locations.