Champlain College Online (CCO) has an opening for an organized Enrollment Operations Coordinator. CCO serves the adult learner and specializes in helping our students create personalized academic pathways that align with their unique interests, academic backgrounds, and career goals. This position works behind the scenes to support the progression of prospective students through the pipeline: from inquiry through enrolled student.
- Process daily integration between primary systems multiple times a day and resolve any subsequent errors.
- On a daily basis, processes transcripts, resumes, and other supplemental application items and link them to an applicant’s application file.
- Brings application files to completion and ensure the accuracy of supporting documents in systems.
- Correspond with all stakeholders regarding applicant statuses. Including communication via reports and individual communications with the Admission team, Transfer Credit team, Advising team, and other stakeholders to resolve applicant issues.
- Oversee the process of admission decision letters and other correspondence to the applicant in a timely manner.
- Run daily/weekly reports as directed from the appropriate systems.
- Manage CCO email inbox and investigate and respond to inquiries or direct to the correct point of contact.
- Process CCO mail.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office is required.
- Experience using a CRM to record and extract data, run reports, etc. is encouraged.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in key administrative functions using multiple information systems.
- Good verbal and written communication.
- Strong attention to detail and superior critical thinking skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Bachelor’s degree is required.