Resonant Link develops wireless power transfer systems with groundbreaking efficiency, power density, and range to power batteries in mission-critical applications.
About the role:
As an embedded engineer on Resonant Link’s technical team, you will be responsible for the ground-up design, development, testing, and validation of the embedded software and hardware that operates our core wireless charging powertrain. You will lead chipset selection, module definition, firmware design & development, and software testing and validation for Resonant Link’s best-ever wireless chargers.
● You are an experienced embedded developer with expertise in C/C++
● You are an independent problem solver excited to tackle high-impact engineering
● You are motivated by the opportunity to work at a dynamic startup company where the
magnitude of your contributions are only bound by your abilities.
● You are respectful, empathetic, honest, and energetic.
● You are willing to work on-site or visit our Burlington, VT laboratory.
● 3+ years of experience developing embedded software from concept to production in
high-reliability environments, including medical devices, aerospace and/or automotive.
● Preferred: knowledge of power electronics, other coding languages, and/or closed-loop