Resonant Link develops wireless power transfer systems with groundbreaking efficiency, power density, and range to power batteries in mission-critical applications.
About the role:
You will join Resonant Link’s power electronics team in the development of our core wireless charging powertrain. We are looking for a team member with the breadth of skills and self-motivation necessary to bring a complex hardware-based product from concept to market, including an enthusiasm for working across the hardware stack – from theory to prototype to customer deployment. Working with our E.E. team, you will develop wireless power concepts and theory and translate these into schematics and completed systems before moving to testing & validation for Resonant Link’s best-ever wireless chargers. Successful candidates may have experience in power electronics and/or digital and analog electronics, but most importantly have the excitement to learn from our world-class technologists. New college graduates are encouraged.
- You find the experience of converting ideas into reality rewarding.
- You enjoy learning to overcome significant technical challenges.
- You are motivated by the opportunity to work at a dynamic startup company where the magnitude of your contributions are only bound by your abilities.
- You are respectful, empathetic, honest, and energetic
- You are willing to work on-site at our Burlington, VT laboratory.
- 1-5 years of experience designing and/or studying power electronics
- Experience prototyping, validating, and debugging power electronic circuits
About Resonant Link:
Resonant Link promotes sustainability by advancing electrification. We were founded in 2017 around technology breakthroughs discovered at Dartmouth and Stanford to design, develop, and manufacture wireless chargers that are unmatched in speed, price, weight, and size.
Our breakthrough coil technology, the multilayer self-resonant structure, is 5x more efficient and 10x lower cost than conventional wireless chargers.
We are backed by the National Science Foundation, Cyclotron Road / Activate, Dartmouth’s Magnuson Center, Stanford’s TomKat Center, and BMW’s Urban-X. Our wireless chargers are trusted by Fortune 500 companies in mission-critical applications.
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to [email protected].