Resonant Link accelerates electrification by Powering Fleets While They Work, integrating our fast wireless chargers into the stops that already exist during fleet operation (think pick stations for robots or loading docks for forklifts). Our world-class team has quadrupled in less than a year to power mission-critical applications for multiple Fortune 500 companies and government agencies.
You will join Resonant Link’s power electronics team in the development of our core wireless charging powertrain. We are looking for a team member with the breadth of skills and self-motivation necessary to bring a complex hardware-based product from concept to market, including an enthusiasm for working across the hardware stack – from theory to prototype to customer deployment. Working with our E.E. team, you will develop wireless power concepts and theory and translate these into schematics and completed systems before moving to testing & validation for Resonant Link’s best-ever wireless chargers. Successful candidates will have experience in power electronics, but most importantly have the excitement to learn from our world-class technologists. New graduates are encouraged.
The team you will be joining:
Our Engineering team includes Electrical, Mechanical, Embedded, and Magnetics engineers with PhDs from Berkeley, Dartmouth, ETH Zurich, Michigan, and Stanford and experience at Tesla, Apple, iRobot, and Harvard Medical School. We are critically reliant on our team members’ ownership, creativity, technical rigor, and collaboration to deliver on our first-of-their-kind power electronics.
- 1-5 years of experience designing and/or studying power electronics
- Experience prototyping, validating, and debugging power electronic circuits
- Preferred: extracurricular project experience (e.g. formula hybrid team)
Who we’re looking for:
- You find the experience of converting ideas into reality rewarding.
- You enjoy learning to overcome significant technical challenges.
- You are motivated by the opportunity to work at a dynamic startup company where the magnitude of your contributions are only bound by your abilities.
- You are respectful, empathetic, honest, and energetic.
- You are open to working on-site or visiting our high-power lab in Burlington, VT (about once per quarter).