Creative Micro is looking for an intern/coop to join our unique team this summer.
This position is for an electrical engineering student currently pursuing either a graduate or undergraduate degree in electrical engineering or a similar field. The intern will assist in the preparation of electrical engineering calculations, circuit board design, measurements, and reports for AR display modules. Creative MicroSystems encourages applicants to include descriptions of personal projects and efforts that demonstrate these capabilities outside of the workplace as well.
· Currently pursuing either a graduate or undergraduate degree in electrical engineering or a similar field.
· Willingness to learn, as well as curiosity and ambition to develop technical skills.
· Experience working on technical projects with a team, either in an academic or previous internship setting.
· Some knowledge of electrical equipment such as power supplies and oscilloscopes.
Desired Skills and /or Additional Interests:
· Knowledge of microcontrollers and their development tools.
· Hands-on experience troubleshooting components, electrical assemblies, and test equipment.