Instrumart is looking for an E-Commerce Coordinator I to join our team!
The E-Commerce Coordinator I plays a key role in enhancing and maintaining Instrumart’s website, with a focus on inputting and uploading products to our website, and maintaining accurate product pricing, descriptions, and supporting materials. We are looking for a candidate with keen attention to detail, excellent communication skills, and excitement to join the Instrumart team!
PRIMARY JOB DUTIES:
- Inspect landing pages, product information, checkout options, and all other pertinent website-related systems to ensure their visual appeal, accuracy, and ease of use
- Review manufacturer-provided data sheets, manuals, and other product information
- Add product content, options, and pricing to our web pages using our in-house proprietary website platform
- Build part numbers and pricing configurators from vendor price-lists
- Maintaining up-to-date and accurate pricing as the vendor releases new price-lists
- Use Adobe Illustrator/Photoshop to edit vendor-provided photos
- Manage website page requests submitted by the Engineering team from a shared inbox
- Support fellow web team members with their projects and maintain good communication with all departments
The ideal candidate will display the following:
- Strong organizational, teamwork, and quality assurance skills
- Excellent math, problem-solving, and organization skills
- Exemplary communication skills within web team and cross-departmental
- Ability to learn and navigate new software quickly
- Excellent time and workload management skills
- Self-starter with a strong work ethic
- Experience in E-commerce operations is beneficial
- Knowledge of basic HTML and Abobe Photoshop is beneficial
Instrumart offers a competitive compensation package, including:
- 100% Employer Paid Health Insurance (that’s right, 100%! No co-pays, no premium contribution, no deductible)
- Dental Insurance
- Gym Membership
- Paid Vacation
- 401k and Employer Match
- Starting pay range is $50,000 – $62,500, commensurate with experience
This position is located in South Burlington, Vermont, with the option to work from home 40% of the time following the completion of training.
When applying, please have fun with your cover letter. Your cover letter is your chance to tell us what separates you from all the other applicants; please take the opportunity to provide us with an original, compelling case for why we need to hire you!