Vermont Economic Development Authority VEDA
Working under the supervision of the Director of Closing, assists with the preparation of loan documentation,
modifications, discharges, and other actions for all VEDA loan programs.
Essential Job Functions
• Reviews credit analysis, other business requests and commitment letter to determine loan documents to be
used and other items necessary to close and/or modify the loan.
• Preparation of loan document and modification packages for all VEDA loan programs, including releases
of collateral, new collateral filings, loan documentation packages, paid-in full documentation/notifications
and subordinations under the supervision of the Director of Closing.
• Prepare UCC filings for filing with the Vermont Secretary of State and local land records and reviews UCC
filings for loan modifications.
• Assists loan officers daily with respect to loan modifications and other documentation.
• Disburses funds relating to documentation changes.
• Works directly with borrowers as needed.
• Updates loan system database.
• Assists with milk-assignment changes, special projects, deferrals, or other modifications as needed.
• 2-5 years of administrative office experience.
• Paralegal or financial institution experience is preferred.
• Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
• Ability to set and maintain work assignment priorities.
• Ability to effectively communicate within various levels of the financial organization and external parties.
• Knowledge of sound, effective administrative techniques.
• Ability to effectively utilize Word, Excel, Outlook, Adobe, and DocuSign applications and ability to learn
necessary accounting and document management software.
• Ability to work effectively within a team and maintain a positive attitude.
General Working Conditions
• Standard office environmen