Union Street Media
Union Street Media seeks a Digital Specialist to join our team. Union Street Media is the top real estate digital marketing firm in the country, providing custom digital marketing solutions and high-performing websites for real estate brokers, teams and agents throughout the U.S.
Get in with a Great Team:
- We’re a tenacious team of talented strategists with extensive experience taking real estate businesses to the next level. We’re growing and want you to grow with us!
- Our vision is to be real estate’s most trusted digital marketing company. We provide custom digital marketing solutions and award-winning websites for real estate professionals that are unique in the industry.
- Our mission is to connect real estate professionals to their clients through remarkable online experiences that ensure they stand out. Through personalized guidance and innovation, we create relationships that open new doors.
- At Union Street Media, we believe in independence, in real and genuine relationships, and that real estate agents are the future. Most importantly, at Union Street Media, you’ll have a voice. We value everyone’s opinion and from company-wide goal-setting to crowdsourcing product ideas, collaboration is in our DNA.
- Manage client relationships and expectations. Build strong rapport with clients and act as a Customer Champion within Union Street Media, while balancing business goals. Maintain a continuous focus on the customer and the customer experience.
- Work closely with assigned customers to ensure they are satisfied with the services they receive and to improve upon areas of dissatisfaction.
- Provide the tools and knowledge to make our customers as successful as possible in using our products. Increase product adoption through a variety of formats, including 1:1 meetings and group training sessions with assigned Union Street Media customers as needed.
- Present and discuss digital performance with assigned customers. Understand, document, and articulate customer goals to other USMers to ensure successful implementation of any new products or services.
- Answer incoming calls and requests from assigned customer base.
- Proactively identify potential customer issues before they materialize as problems; find creative solutions and implement them.
- Present substantiated recommendations that have a direct bearing on digital performance, such as domain changes, content creation, media spend reallocation or increases, and more.
- Engage with the Union Street Media Digital Advisor to identify and develop marketing strategies.
- Identify potential flight risk customers; strategize on how to and take action to retain them.
- Recognize and share client upsell opportunities with sales and strategize on how to close the deal.
- Identify and share suggestions to improve existing products and services, and opportunities for new products and services. Participate in product design and development initiatives to provide feedback and ensure we create tools our customers need.
- Take initiative in facilitating problem-solving conversations; develop, implement and support long term solutions over quick, or client specific, fixes.
- Assist in onboarding new clients; enter client information into internal systems, ensure accuracy of billing, update and create internal tasks and delegate client work.
- Maintain client data in Union Street Media’s internal CRM, Salesforce. Responsible for the quality and thoroughness of account information on which other departments depend.
- Generate detailed notes after client conversations to ensure a smooth customer journey. Provide additional internal support as needed to clarify goals and expectations, such as by participating in kick-off calls.
- Analyze and report on website performance; compile account review or ad hoc reports and presentations as needed.
- Evaluate data sets to identify trends, monitor key performance indicators, and plan optimizations.
- Foster client-agency relationships, ensuring a high standard of work quality and consistently adding value to achieve success and build ongoing trust.
- Assist with creating collateral and documentation as needed (ex. training videos, best practices documentation, client case studies/success stories, and process workflow).
- Demonstrate and continue to develop deep professional experience in digital real estate trends, including customer needs and competitor offerings, with a clear understanding of how to apply technology to infuse innovative digital strategies into new and existing work.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to communicate articulately both verbally and in writing
- Proven customer service experience is required, including managing difficult situations and people with demonstrated troubleshooting ability for best outcomes
- Proven ability to empathize and understand customer emotions, wants, and needs, including the ability to derive clarity from challenging communications for the best customer experience
- Strong time management skills; ability to manage dozens of projects, hit tight deliverable timelines, and deliver effective results, in a fast-paced, continuously evolving environment
- Teaming ability
- Understanding of, and ability with, all things digital (SEO, SEM and analytics)
- 2 years of related work experience
- Experience with CRM (Salesforce) is preferred
- Familiarity with digital marketing, website design, and development practices is a plus