Nomad Transportable Power Systems, Inc. (NOMAD) is headquartered in Waterbury, Vermont. NOMAD is focused purely on mobile energy storage and has the first fully commercialized grid-scale mobile battery product line. NOMAD is targeting a wide range of markets, including utilities, EV charging, oil & gas applications, seasonal customers like ski resorts, rental markets, and hybrid systems coupled with gensets and renewables. NOMAD is uniquely able to provide energy storage where and when it’s needed using our proprietary / patent-pending technology. For more information, visit www.nomadpower.com.
NOMAD is seeking a Digital Marketing Manager. This role will assist company leadership to deliver the NOMAD message and brand throughout the digital world. The candidate must have exceptional written and verbal communication skills, and be comfortable with multi-tasking and meeting deadlines.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Works with company leadership to develop digital marketing strategy by tracking changes in supply and demand, identifying leads and prospective customers and their current and future needs, and monitoring the competition.
- Plans and executes all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
- Develops lead generation and demand generation strategy
- Develops customer journey structures and lead nurture campaigns
- Develops and executes organic content and paid advertising strategies and campaigns
- Designs, builds, and maintains our social media presence.
- Contributes to marketing effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed.
- Measures and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against ROI goals and other KPIs.
- Identifies trends and insights and optimizes spend and performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
- Plans, executes, and measures A/B testing and other experiments and conversion tests.
- Collaborates with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Utilizes strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Identifies critical conversion points and drop off points and optimizes customer journeys.
- Completes digital marketing department operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees and following up on work results.
- Maintains digital marketing staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains digital marketing staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; and planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Develops digital marketing staff by providing information, educational opportunities, and experiential growth opportunities.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and generate demand
- Creating and maintaining client relationships
- Coaching and subordinate involvement
- Managing processes
- Self-motivated yet customer-focused
- Proficient in marketing research and statistical analysis
- Able to develop and maintain monthly, quarterly, and annual budgets
- Familiar with financial planning and strategy
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing, particularly within the ESS or EV industries
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, PPC and/or display advertising campaigns
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and Customer journeys
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid working knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends, SEMRush, etc.)
- Solid working knowledge of SEO & SEM strategies
- Solid working knowledge of the Google suite of marketing tools, including Google Ads, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and Google Search Console
- Solid working knowledge of LinkedIn Business advertising and other ad serving tools.
- Working knowledge of social media analytics tools (e.g. Meltwater, Digimind, native platform tools including LinkedIn and Twitter)
- Ability to quickly understand and assume consistent company voice and tone.
- Experience in setting up and optimizing PPC campaigns on all major search engines
- Ability to communicate orally with customers, vendors, and co-workers in-person and/or remotely.
- Hearing and vision within normal ranges, with or without corrective lenses or an assisted hearing device.
- Good manual dexterity is required to use computers, mobile devices, and other productivity technologies.