Union Street Media
Union Street Media is seeking an energetic, accountable Digital Marketing Intern to join our team. Union Street Media is the top real estate digital marketing firm in the country, providing custom digital marketing solutions and high performing websites for independent-minded brokerages throughout the U.S.
As a member of our Marketing Operations team, the Digital Marketing Intern plays a crucial role in executing our client’s digital marketing strategy. The Digital Marketing Intern will assist in developing engaging content and managing always-on digital campaigns, across paid and organic media. The Digital Marketing Intern’s primary responsibilities are to assist with, and directly manage, paid search campaigns through the Google Ads platform, set-up and audit tracking through Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and other tools, and perform search engine optimization on client sites. The Digital Marketing Intern will also be expected to help with other projects and marketing needs, such as presentation creation, data analysis/reporting, market research, copywriting/content creation and more.
Get in with a great team:
- We’re competent, confident and passionate individuals who are focused on achieving big goals.
- Our proprietary CMS platform and digital marketing services add value to the real estate industry and have the potential to keep growing for years to come.
- You’ll have a voice. At Union Street Media, we value everyone’s opinion.
- Be part of a fun and healthy culture.
- Join a company that provides career growth; we’re growing and want you to grow with us!
- Four-year college degree OR current students with a high school degree or equivalent and who are enrolled in an accredited university/college program are welcome to apply
- Previous internship or experience as a Digital Marketer
- Applicable course work in Digital Marketing, including PPC, SEO, Display and Social Media channels, required
- Advanced computer skills, particularly Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint, are essential
- Knowledge of Google Ads or other paid search platforms; experience setting up or managing campaigns is preferred
- Experience with analytics and reporting platforms such as Google Analytics, SEMRush, Moat, etc. and/or HTML, CSS and SEO techniques (ex. tagging, link building, user experience, content management) is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; comfortable creating original content
- Self-directed and able to work without supervision
- Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas
- A belief in our concept, a strong work ethic and team mentality
- Build and manage paid media campaigns, primarily Paid Search and secondarily, Display, Remarketing/Retargeting and Social Advertising campaigns
- Perform search engine optimization, including tagging, meta data, link building and more
- Assist with content creation, including website, blog and possibly email content
- Evaluate large data sets to identify trends, monitor key performance indicators and recommend optimizations; prepare presentations and reports as needed
- Set-up and audit Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Search Console, Google MyBusiness and other platform profile settings and tracking as needed, including to ensure the right goals are in place and data is being measured properly
- Perform market, keyword and client research
- Create and/or optimize elements of our real estate clients’ sites, such as landing pages, recommended searches, widgets, navigation and other website features as needed
- Assist with special projects as needed
Schedule: position is open immediately. This is a full-time internship.