Marvell Technology Group
Marvell’s semiconductor solutions are the essential building blocks of the data infrastructure that connects our world. Across enterprise, cloud and AI, automotive, and carrier architectures, our innovative technology is enabling new possibilities.
At Marvell, you can affect the arc of individual lives, lift the trajectory of entire industries, and fuel the transformative potential of tomorrow. For those looking to make their mark on purposeful and enduring innovation, above and beyond fleeting trends, Marvell is a place to thrive, learn, and lead.
Your Team, Your Impact
As a Digital IC Design Engineer with Marvell, you’ll be a member of the Central Engineering business group. If you picture Marvell as a wheel, Central Engineering is the center hub providing Intellectual Property (IP) to be used by all the other spokes on that wheel, including Automotive, Storage, Security, and Networking. You’ll be part of a digital design team of about ten people making a big impact on this organization. Our team is working on custom ultra-dense and performance Static Random Access Memory (SRAM) compilers in leading edge FinFET and Gate-All-Around (GAA) technologies.
What You Can Expect
- Design and implement digital circuits with ownership of at least one sub-circuit block
- Schematic entry (Cadence Virtuoso), circuit simulation (Spectre, MDL, Post-layout), and verification (Verilog)
- Statistical analysis (Monte Carlo) across Process, Voltage, Temperature (PVT)
- SRAM view development and characterization
- Identify and propose innovative solutions to improve the power-performance-area metrics
- Create optimal GDS layout with the physical design team
- Silicon evaluation in partnership with the Hardware and Silicon Validation Team
- Analyze, summarize, document, and present results
What We’re Looking For
- Experience using transistor-level circuit design software like Cadence Virtuoso or Spectre X for design analysis
- Experience with custom memory and transistor-level digital circuit design in advanced CMOS technologies
- Ability to work well in a collaborative team environment
- Proficiency in scripting languages (Perl, Python, TCL, …)
- BS, MS or equivalent in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or similar field with relevant work experience