Marvell Technology Group
At Marvell, we believe that infrastructure powers progress. That execution is as essential as innovation. That better collaboration builds better technology. Trusted by the world’s leading technology companies for 25 years, we move, store, process and secure the world’s data with semiconductor solutions designed for our customers’ current needs and future ambitions. Through a process of deep collaboration and transparency, we’re ultimately changing the way tomorrow’s enterprise, cloud, automotive, and carrier architectures transform—for the better.
The data infrastructure that our customers build has never been more critical to our global economy. It’s what’s keeping the world connected, businesses running, and information flowing. If you’re ready to excel, innovate, and truly enjoy your work, apply now for the position detailed below.
We are looking for passionate and innovative Digital Circuit Design Engineers to join our Central Engineering – Analog Mixed Signal (CE-AMS) group and be part of a team building state-of-the-art memory and hardware security. The team develops cutting-edge custom SRAM compilers, Physical Unclonable Functions, and Software to guide SoC memory usage in advanced FinFET semiconductor nodes.
As a Digital Circuit Design Engineer, you’ll be responsible for
- Design and implement custom digital and analog circuits
- Schematic entry (Cadence Virtuoso), Circuit Simulation (Spectre, MDL, Post-layout), Verification (Verilog)
- Statistical analysis of complex circuits across a wide Process, Voltage, Temperature (PVT) range
- Overseeing and coordinating IP evaluation (Silicon Validation) with Test and Characterization teams
- Helping develop the team and mentoring other engineers / interns
- Data summaries, documentation, and presentation of important information to a global team
Master’s, or PhD degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or related fields and 0-2+ years of related professional experience in memory design and related fields.
- Digital logic design and simulation
- Analog design and simulation experience
- Memory array design
- Knowledge of UNIX and CADENCE Virtuoso design environments (Schematic, Simulation, Post-Layout Extraction)
- EM/IR and Reliability analysis
- Memory verification using Verilog HDL
- Proficiency in scripting languages (Perl, Python, TCL, …)
- Motivated self-starter and good at multi-tasking
- Exceptional teamwork, communication, and leadership skills
- Publication in journals or conferences and/or patents a plus