Marvell Technology Group
Marvell is looking for a passionate and innovative Digital Circuit Design Engineers to join our Central Engineering – Analog Mixed Signal (CE-AMS) group and be part of a team building state-of-the-art memory and hardware security. The team develops cutting-edge custom SRAM compilers, Physical Unclonable Functions, and Software to guide SoC memory usage in advanced FinFET semiconductor nodes.
- Design and implement custom digital and analog circuits
- Schematic entry (Cadence Virtuoso), Circuit Simulation (Spectre, MDL, Post-layout), Verification (Verilog)
- Statistical analysis of complex circuits across a wide Process, Voltage, Temperature (PVT) range
- Overseeing and coordinating IP evaluation (Silicon Validation) with Test and Characterization teams
- Helping develop the team and mentoring other engineers / interns
- Data summaries, documentation, and presentation of important information to a global team
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related fields and at least 1-3 years of related professional experience. Master’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related fields with no professional experience.