Dealer.com, a Cox Automotive Brand, is currently hiring a team of Advertising Strategists to join our Dealer Marketing Operations team. This position is remote/work from home and can be located anywhere within the United States.
The Dealer Marketing Operations Advertising Strategist II is responsible for client advertising performance, portfolio growth, and driving retention. The Advertising Strategists under general supervision, are responsible for making decisions to drive advertising performance that aligns with the agreed strategy from the dealer. The Advertising Strategist executes end-to-end digital advertising across Search, Display, Social, and Video channels that optimizes the dealers digital advertising goals. The Advertising Strategist follows established best practices and processes in their analysis of performance and will own any issue impacting performance or dealer sentiment to its resolution.
What You’ll Do:
Execution and delivery of client Digital Advertising (SEM, display, social media, video) strategies and tactics, that delivery strong advertising performance and high client satisfaction across a portfolio of accounts.
Follow Digital Marketing Operations and industry best practices in support of digital advertising, including compliance guidelines for OEM programs.
Act on current digital advertising trends, products and best practices that provide maximum value to a dealer’s strategies and performance.
Proactively analyze and assess digital advertising performance and translate quantitative and qualitative data into strategic recommendations to continually improve performance.
Review performance based on both client goals and objectives as well as industry best practice KPIs, including but not limited to: Cost per Lead, Attributed Cost per Visit, provider health score (i.e. Google Optiscore), delivery, etc. KPIs will vary time to time based on DDC and client needs.
Provide and/or execute keyword research and expansion, ad creation, campaign performance tracking, and audience/placement analysis/recommendations to continually improve digital advertising performance.
Monitor and analyze account performance and trends to determine adjustments in tactics and allocations, making independent decisions and consulting with the client as needed.
Provide monthly performance reporting and quarterly consultative conversation to ensure alignment to goals.
Conduct webinar/phone/email contacts or limited in-person as needed to ensure alignment of digital advertising budgets and goals.
Work with ‘at risk’ clients and determine action plan and execute to turnaround and retain.
- Compensation includes a base salary of $53,550 – 63,000. Salary may vary outside of the anticipated range based on factors such as the ultimate location of the position and the selected candidate’s experience.
- Position is eligible for additional compensation that may include commission (annual, monthly, etc.) and/or and incentive program.
Who You Are:
Where permitted by applicable law, must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to be considered for this U.S. based job. (Reasonable accommodations for medical and religious objections will be considered.)
3years of relevant work experience (digital advertising) required
OR equivalent combination of education and experience.
Able to travel as necessary, anticipated 5 – 20% depending on market. Travel could include overnight stays in markets and travel to team meetings.
• Demonstrated knowledge of Search Engine Optimization strategies, good knowledge of web-based applications and common internet protocols and conventions (HTTP, FTP, HTML, CSS, website strategy and concepts, website analytics tools, and Google Analytics
• Google and Microsoft certifications is preferred (Ads, Analytics, Video, Mobile, etc.).
• Certification: All members of the Advertising team are required to be certified in Google Search, Google Display, and Microsoft within first 90 days of employment.