Responsible for system development, analysis, design, certification, testing, implementation and documentation of new and existing software applications at Comcast. Has in-depth experience, knowledge and skills in own discipline. Usually determines own work priorities. Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience.
- Provides expertise in at least one functional area of technology and provides recommendations for new applications or application enhancements.
- Manages entire life cycle of most assigned projects.
- Writes application codes, develops user interfaces, develops unit test cases and harnesses; creates design, interface, system and user documentation; tests software and interfaces, supports end to end and performance testing and performs other tasks needed to complete projects.
- Assists in testing and troubleshooting hardware and applications to ensure integration with product deployments.
- Works with Business Partners when developing technical requirements and design.
- Develops deployment software and application administration software as well as creates deployment and application support documentation.
- Works within project specifications to meet goals and objectives in a timely and accurate manner; raises issues expediently that could impede the project specifications or timelines.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience – think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff – be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team – make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System – a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company – by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what’s right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
- This information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.