Symquest of Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc., a global Fortune 1000 company and one of Forbes 2017 America’s Best Large Employers, is transforming the way we all do business.
From smart office technology and information management to cloud, mobility and IT services, we have a rich history of creating the products and services necessary to drive innovation and make work possible from anywhere at any time. Our award-winning products and solutions help companies around the world move information faster, improve quality and productivity, enhance security and facilitate the sharing of information. We are proud that our portfolio leads the industry while exceeding environmental standards.
At Konica Minolta, you’ll work for an amazing technology company with growth opportunities, great benefits and talented, passionate co-workers.
Konica Minolta currently has an exciting opportunity for a Delivery Driver!
Essential Job Functions
- Deliver and pick-up all equipment and accessories and support sales and service with installation as scheduled to meet client commitments
- Greet Clients with a positive and professional attitude
- Maintain a detailed driver’s log and perform daily vehicle inspections to ensure safe trucking operations and to meet Department of Transportation (“ DOT” ) requirements
- Maintain a clean driving record as required by DOT
- Load and unload the delivery vehicles to ensure the safe handling of all equipment
- Responsible for bringing back all unused toner when performing a machine pick up
- Adhere to company and OSHA policy on Safety to prevent accident and injury
- Manage the use, proactive maintenance, and repair of SymQuest Delivery Vehicles
- Breakdown, dispose of cardboard and packing materials associated with product
- Maintain a clean, safe, and organized warehouse
- Assist Inventory/Warehouse Administrator in fulfilling Client toner orders
- Assist Inventory/Warehouse Administrator in receiving inventory from vendors
- Assist in facilities requests (moving furniture, replacing light bulbs etc.) as needed
- Accept and participate in SymQuest-provided training
- Proactively make recommendations to manager for process improvement
- Other duties as assigned
Competencies (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
- Driving and Installing Equipment
- Assist Inventory/Warehouse Administrator
- Previous truck driving experience
- Previous experience moving heavy equipment, experience with stair-climber a plus
- Computer experience required