The role of Data Quality Analyst is integral in our rapidly growing company. This is an excellent opportunity for intelligent, outgoing, and motivated self-starters seeking rapid professional development and acquisition of new business skills. Your primary responsibilities will be working closely with internal and external users to maintain the quality of VIP’s master retailer database and aligning customer sales data to that retailer universe. As this data is central to the operation of our clients’ businesses, you will need to bring a high level of attention to detail and willingness to find solutions to problems in a systematic and efficient way.
Ideal candidates for this entry level position will understand the importance of building and maintaining relationships with our customers. Successful candidates must also work well both individually as well as part of a team to accomplish shared goals.
- History of solid employment
- Strong analytical and reasoning skills to assess and implement information from multiple resources
- Clear communication skills
- Self-organization to meet daily, weekly and monthly responsibilities, both to the company and the customer
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of working with spreadsheets (Excel)
- College preferred but not required