THINKMD is looking for a Data Engineering Lead to join our growing team. We’re developing new digital mHealth technology via a simple to use, configurable progressive web application (PWA) and clinical API currently being used by a multitude of end-users around the globe. You will be working within our Product team with our development engineers and our data analytics team, as well as with clinicians, data scientists and project managers and global health specialists to create and deliver scalable mobile health solutions that will impact lives around the world. We’re developing technology and services that don’t currently exist, so creativity, problem-solving, and passion are critical.
Essential Job Functions:
• Ability to identify and learn new platforms that can enhance the capability and
quality of our technology.
• A full-stack web developer able to work independently as part of a small SaaS team
• Work with team members to design and architect new product functionality and
• Experience with Node/Vue/Git
• Experience in setting up and administering scalable data offerings
• Advise on matters of software architecture and engineering
• Experience managing and implementing best practices for data backup,
warehousing, recovery and storage.
• Strong SQL, NoSQL experience
• Database design, management and administration.
• Health data and web-enabled APIs integration
• 2+ years relevant experience
• Experience with Firebase, CouchDB, Amazon Alexa, BigQuery or other NoSQL
databases and tools
• Experience designing data API’s and applications from concept to testing.
• Excellent communication skills
• Problem solver who welcomes failure as learning process
• Experience with i18n language internationalization and localization
• Experience with Tableau, and automation of data streams/dashboards
• Experience with Health data APIs, FHIR