Vermont Information Processing is the country’s leading provider of software solutions for the beverage industry. We craft the technology that assists in every part of a beverage’s journey from its creator to your glass! For over 50 years VIP’s growth and success have been driven by the excellent relationships that we’ve built with our beverage customers and partners. We work to solve their mission-critical problems, provide innovative solutions for their businesses and never stop reimagining ways that we can help them succeed.
We are seeking a Data Collections Specialist to join our SRS Team. Our Supplier Services business is focused on moving data between distributors and suppliers in the beverage industry. This data is a driving force in marketing and supply chain planning and is vital to the business practices of our customers. This non-technical entry-level position is well-suited to an inquisitive self-starter willing to ask questions and work with little direct supervision. The Data Collections Specialist is responsible for monitoring a set of assigned distributor accounts to ensure the prompt and accurate reporting of data based on supplier guidelines.
- Maintaining a professional relationship with an assigned group of distributor customers
- Managing the daily data processing for those assigned distributors
- Cross referencing that data against supplier data to ensure accuracy, clarity and continuity
- Resolving discrepancies that arise with distributor data
- Establishing reporting of distributor data for new suppliers & making changes, as required, to existing supplier reporting
- History of solid employment
- Strong analytical and reasoning skills to assess and implement information from multiple resources
- Clear communication skills
- Self-organization to meet daily, weekly and monthly responsibilities, both to the company and the customer
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of working with spreadsheets (Excel)
- College preferred but not required