VIP (Vermont Information Processing) is looking for an entry-level Customer Support Specialist to join our support team. The successful candidate must enjoy working with others, be a fast learner, and enjoy a fast-paced environment. We are looking for an enthusiastic individual who will be committed to customer satisfaction.
- Work directly with customers either by phone, chat, email or video call
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries in a professional manner
- Handle and resolve customer issues by obtaining and evaluating all relevant information
- Direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource
- Serve as liaison between the customer and various departments
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions in help desk ticketing system
- Record details of inquiries, comments and issues as well as the details of actions taken
- Follow up on customer interactions to ensure their satisfaction in the resolution
Requirements: We are looking for someone with the following skills & strengths. We’ll train you on the rest!
- Excellent communication skills – verbal & written
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Able to maintain data confidentiality
- Reliable & dependable
- Able to multitask under pressure