As a leader on the Customer Service Team at OnLogic, you will inspire and guide the team that supports new and existing customers. You thrive in a fast-paced environment while managing multiple priorities and delivering excellent communication to both internal partners and external customers. You have exceptional attention to detail and unrivaled organizational and customer service skills. You are naturally driven to solve problems. You are a leader amongst your team and are laser focused on the success of the group.
On an average day, you’ll…
- Work directly with the team that supports new and existing customers on a wide range of sales related tasks.
- Engage directly with customers regularly to provide updates on the status of their orders and requests.
- Keep internal stakeholders abreast of all changes and impactful updates to open tasks.
- Lead team meetings.
- Provide in-the-moment coaching and feedback to team members.
- Work collaboratively with Sales Management to identify and implement individual development plans for Customer Service team members.
- Support Sales Management in interviewing and hiring for Customer Service open positions.
- Assist team members in problem solving activities to support customer and business needs.
- Identify and solve process gaps and drive continuous improvements.
The team you will be joining:
- Our sales team is made up of a range of highly-impactful roles, with opportunities to demonstrate great sales leadership and customer service at every stage of the sales cycle! Our sales roles include:
- Account Executives: Focus on winning our largest new opportunities with global technology leaders.
- Account Managers: Manage and grow our most important customer relationships.
- Technical Sales: Field and qualify global technology innovators who are looking for a true consultative partner to provide solutions.
- Customer Service: Field and pre-qualify new customers coming inbound through various channels, such as email, phone and website chat.
- Sales Engineering: Experts in assessing customer needs and providing the best possible solution – every time.
- Sales Operations: Process driven leaders who optimize our workflows and data driven approach in a rapidly scaling organization.
- Learn more about Life at OnLogic
- Bachelor’s degree and/or prior sales support or customer service experience, or work in a technical environment.
- Demonstrated experience in a leadership role, or in positions of increasing responsibility.
- Entrepreneurial-minded with a strong sense of individual accountability and desire to be part of a rapidly growing business.
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment with shifting priorities.
- Professional and upbeat telephone voice and customer service experience.
Who we’re looking for:
- A detail-oriented person who learns new processes quickly and efficiently
- A task-driven individual with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A strong active listener with the ability to hold themselves and others accountable
- Someone who thrives in a fast-paced and goal-oriented team environment
- A naturally curious and self-motivated person to strategically and creatively solve problems