The Customer Service Associate (CSA) drives support success with the goal of improving customer satisfaction, maximizing customer retention, and timely technical support. They are the primary point of contact for all service and support related inbound inquiries, and are responsible for the management and organization of the inquiries, prioritizing, and escalating appropriately. The CSA reports directly to the Supervisor, Customer Support. Communication, problem-solving and attention to detail are key traits for success in this role.
● Work closely with the Supervisor, Customer Support Operations to create and maintain operational efficiencies.
● Manage Mamava’s service tickets communicating with customers via Service Hub, phone, and email.
● Order replacement parts from the manufacturer, and update applicable documentation.
● Process service parts orders ensure that all related expenses are accounted for and have been assigned.
● Act as front line for initial troubleshooting and level 1 issue diagnosing. ● Resolve level 1 service & support tickets, and escalate level 2+ tickets with detail to relevant context and details as needed.
● Guide customers through steps to resolution for requests that can be resolved without Mamava intervention.
● Serve as a resource for customers who are doing their own installations and repairs.
● Keep records of user interactions within selected customer relationship management and/or service tool
● Provide on-call coverage as needed.
● Travel as necessary to support installation or service visits.
● Two to three years experience in customer service
● Bachelor’s degree preferred
● Prior technical support is preferred
● Working knowledge of G-Suite products (Google Docs, Sheets, Drive) and CRM Management Tools (HubSpot/SalesForce)
● Familiarity with mobile technology, applications, and basic electrical and hardware components along with basic mechanical skills and willingness to learn ● Basic mechanical skills and the willingness to learn detailed assembly instructions with hands-on experience
● Ability to work flexible shifts and to adapt to changing work schedules ● Data entry and strong organizational skills.
● Effective listening and analytical skills, as well as the ability to summarize information and offer solutions
● Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
● Problem solver with the ability to anticipate and mitigate risk
● Self-motivated and proactive with demonstrated creative and critical thinking capabilities
● Attention to detail and follow up on tasks ensuring completion