The Customer Experience Manager at Dealer.com will deliver key insights related to the client’s experience with product and services across the Inventory Management Software solution group of Cox Automotive.
Develop a complete view of the client via journey mappings and aggregation of key data points across all points and interactions including client feedback and performance measures such as time, effort and quality. Collaborate with stakeholders in Marketing, Sales and Implementation to identify variable scenarios and client personas that may influence or be otherwise relevant to the analysis. Identify opportunities for improvement based on evaluation of completed representations of client events, and advocate for the improvement effort through proper channels.
This role will work directly with the Director to achieve a robust Customer Lifecycle Management framework in support of leadership decisions, strategic planning, and process improvement initiatives.
Demonstrates the ability to relate business KPI’s including NPS, CIS, and CES in isolation and more broadly across applicable client segments. Focus efforts on the areas that will most greatly impact the organization’s pursuit of strategic and operational objectives.
- Promote the engagement of Business Analysts to develop propensity models including churn, likelihood to purchase, customer lifetime value, and engagement.
- Work with the Reporting team to present useful and actionable insights to key leaders in a format the enables desired business outcomes.
- Facilitate, develop, and provide the insights that motivate and inspire the organization to partner, develop, and deliver innovative and impactful engagement, enrichment and retention strategies.
- Execute plan to develop and deliver holistic lifecycle programs that will focus on relevant value proposition and offers that retain business customers.
- Assist cross functional teams to identify customer specific solutions to not only retain existing customers, but to achieve richness of supplemental engagements.
- Bachelor’s degree and 5 years’ experience measuring the client experience in a B2B environment OR an equivalent combination of education and work- related experience.
- 3 years demonstrated experience facilitating journey and/or process mapping exercises in a matrixed environment
- Ability to scrutinize processes for time, quality, and effort
- Working knowledge of data analytics in the context of the client experience
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation communication skills at all levels in the organization including Senior Executive Management.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office Products (i.e., PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Access etc.)
- Working knowledge of Visio or another process-mapping tool strongly preferred
- Ability to wear multiple hats with a “roll-up-your-sleeves” mentality
Core Competencies That Are a Focus for This Position:
- Focus on Customers
- Drive Results
- Relationship Building
- Develop Self and/or Others
- Champion Change
- Value Others