Marvell Technology Group
At Marvell, we believe that infrastructure powers progress. That execution is as essential as innovation. That better collaboration builds better technology. Trusted by the world’s leading technology companies for 25 years, we move, store, process and secure the world’s data with semiconductor solutions designed for our customers’ current needs and future ambitions. Through a process of deep collaboration and transparency, we’re ultimately changing the way tomorrow’s enterprise, cloud, automotive, and carrier architectures transform—for the better.
The data infrastructure that our customers build has never been more critical to our global economy. It’s what’s keeping the world connected, businesses running, and information flowing. If you’re ready to excel, innovate, and truly enjoy your work, apply now for the position detailed below.
Marvell’s ASIC Business Unit develops cutting-edge custom semiconductor solutions in the most advanced technologies. Our focus is on solving the most difficult design problems in the areas of AI, wired and wireless communications, and other infrastructure applications. The ASIC BU is looking for an experienced technical program manager to lead our cross-functional post-production process. This role works with senior business and technical leaders across Marvell to improve product costs, resolve critical customer issues, and manage the product lifecycle. As the focal point for the post-production process, regular readouts to Marvell senior management are expected.
Manage overall ASIC product family profit & loss.
- Manage product costs to meet internal and external needs
- Drive annual reviews of product plan vs actual performance
- Review/Input product cost into annual budgets
- Review key production, quality, cost, and EOL issues with BU and Operations leadership teams
Ensure customer satisfaction, driving customer loyalty
Manage overall product supply continuity/production strategy & Technology/Product EOL Strategy
Tracking of quality/reliability metrics vs customer & product commitments
Support quality teams on customer field problems
Manage introduction of new part numbers
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related fields and 10-15 years of related professional experience. Master’s degree and/or PhD in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related fields with 5-10 years of experience.
- 2+ years experience with program management in the semiconductor industry
- Strong background in the semiconductor industry
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience with customer communication, especially around issue management
- Team leadership or previous management experience