At OnLogic, as an entry-level member of the Regulatory Engineering Team at our South Burlington, Vermont office, you will be responsible for ensuring customer applications and hardware developments meet the regulatory standards of industrial, medical, and computer equipment. Successful candidates will have experience in some or all of these fields and will be able to orchestrate test plans, explain requirements to customers in engaging and helpful ways, problem solve non-compliance issues, and excel at collaborating as part of an interdisciplinary team. OnLogic’s regulatory team is extremely forward thinking in its methods and truly an asset to the organization playing vital roles in sales and engineering.
On an average day, you’ll…
- Coordinate with EMC, Safety, and RF test laboratories for developing test plans and completing RFQs.
- Keep current with frequently changing compliance standards and plan for future compliance strategies.
- Create, implement and maintain tools to automate the compliance process and data management tasks.
- Work with a cross functional team to meet the customer and OnLogic’s regulatory goals in a timely manner.
- Track and improve the regulatory teams key performance indicators and drive process improvements.
- Maintain CE technical files for self declarations.
- Prepare samples and conduct testing to IT EMC emissions and immunity requirements for EN 55032 and EN 55035, IEC 60601-1, EN 50121.
- Prepare and conduct testing for Shock and Vibration according to MIL-STD-810G, IEC 60068-2-64 and IEC 60068-2-27.
- Prepare NRTL samples and conduct testing for IT and industrial and medical safety according to UL/IEC 62368-1, UL/IEC 61010, UL/IEC 60950-1 and IEC/UL 60601-1.
- Prepare samples and conduct testing for wireless compliance according to FCC and EU R.E.D. directive and sometimes performing co-located transmitter compliance spot testing.
- Coordinate product labeling and manual requirements.
- Work closely with suppliers in Asia to collect and verify regulatory compliance documentation.
The team you will be joining:
Our Engineering team creates our cutting edge industrial computers by finding innovative solutions on a daily basis. The Engineering team’s success relies on collaboration, creative thinking and a commitment to being at the forefront of technology. Roles on our Engineering team include, Electrical, Mechanical, Field Applications and Regulatory.
Learn more about Life at OnLogic
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Electro-Mechanical Engineering, or related field or technical training in RF and EMC compliance.
- Experience with Google tools preferred.
- Experience with using root cause analysis to identify process improvement opportunities.
- You have 2-5 years of engineering experience. Experience in safety, EMC, or RF compliance is a plus (including but not limited to CE, FCC, CB, and UL for IT, industrial, and medical applications).
Who we’re looking for:
- You are organized and detail-oriented in their work, and have experience working collaboratively with customers and across departments.
- You have attention to detail and a focus on quality. You are organized, with excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- You manage time, shifting priorities and you effectively communicate project milestones or changes to cross functional teams.