Northfield Savings Bank
Job Responsibilities & Requirements
- This frontline position is crucial in creating a positive, welcoming, and inclusive experience for NSB customers; a successful candidate will have exceptional customer service and communication skills. Previous cash handling is a plus!
- The Community Banker will be responsible for receiving and processing customers’ financial transactions as well as opening and maintaining customer accounts and services. *Senior Community Bankers will guide customers through loan processes*
- We are looking for someone who has the ability to develop relationships with our valued customers, protect bank and customer information, and maintain customer confidentiality.
- A high school diploma, general education degree (GED), or equivalent is required.
- *Senior Community Banker must have 3-5 years of branch experience*
Opportunity for Growth
- NSB has training opportunities to engage employees and assist with personal development within our company.
- Average Years of Service at Northfield Savings Bank is above 9! If you’d like to start a career in the banking industry, join our team!