Northfield Savings Bank
Job Responsibilities & Requirements
- The Commercial Credit Administrator provides administrative assistance to NSB’s Commercial Banking team.
- The successful candidate will have exceptional customer service and strong communication skills. We are looking for someone who is detail oriented in a fast-paced environment.
- A high school diploma, general education degree (GED), or equivalent is required. An associates degree and general understanding of financial institution products and services is preferred.
Opportunity for Growth
- NSB encourages career development and has a variety of training platforms available, including tuition reimbursement.
- Average Years of Service at Northfield Savings Bank is above 9! If you’re looking for a career in the Banking industry, join our team!