Northfield Savings Bank
Job Responsibilities & Requirements
- The Commercial Banking Administrator will be responsible for providing a wide range of administrative support to our lending teams.
- The selected individual will interact with our business customers, attorneys, accountants and other outside professionals to assist with loan closings and relationship management.
- We are looking for a team player who is highly organized and has the ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Requirements include a high school diploma, general education degree (GED), or equivalent, and one to two years of experience in at least one of the following areas; financial or related customer service, loan processing, and loan servicing.
Opportunity for Growth
- NSB has training opportunities to engage employees and assist with personal development within our company.
- Average Years of Service at Northfield Savings Bank is above 9! If you’d like to start a career in the banking industry, join our team!