SymQuest a Konica Minolta company currently has an exciting opportunity for a Client Support Representative. To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- Accurately process incoming supply order, service, and networking support requests for document and networking clients via email and phone.
- Successfully process incoming sales leads for document and networking products and services
- Appropriately dispatch service requests to field service engineers based on machine assigned machine population and specified geographic territory.
- Exceed the expectations of our customers.
- Work with internal teams to route clients to appropriate team to fulfil general inquires efficiently and effectively.
- Provide tracking information to clients for shipments
- Process credits as needed for supply and support requests
- Update client addresses to accurately ship service and supplies
- Assist with approving and maintaining clients automatic toner shipment and remote meter reading accounts
- Answer incoming phone calls and emails to fulfill or reroute request promptly while achieving a phone queue answer rate of 90-95%
- Ensure queues and response times meet company standards
- Generating reports for internal and external clients
- Updating and researching systems to process service and supply requests efficiently and accurately
- Projects and other duties as assigned
Primary People Contacts
- Account Executives (Sales)
- Networking Support Team
- Field Service Engineers
- Operations Team
- Contract and Sales Administration
SymQuest produces results by focusing on the four competencies of Customer Focus, peer relationships, problem solving, and strategic agility. In addition to these core competencies the successful candidate needs to have demonstrated skill with the following:
Problem Solving: resolves problems in a timely manner; gathers and analyzes information skillfully; doesn’t stop at the first answer, investigates the issue thoroughly.
Customer Focus: Acts with customers in mind; dedicated to meeting and exceeding internal and external customer expectations.
Communication: Listens to the needs of each customer and clearly shares their needs with the appropriate group.
Team Work: Balances team and individual responsibilities; gives and welcomes constructive feedback; contributes to the group with a positive attitude.
Organizational Support: Completes tasks accurately and on time; follows policy and procedure guidelines
Quality: Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness with tasks; looks for ways to improve our processes always focusing on quality; Applies feedback to improve performance.
Attendance/Punctuality: Is consistently at work and on time; ensures responsibilities are covered when absent.
Composure: Maintains focus when handling difficult or challenging customers; handles pressure and stress maturely.
Priority Setting – Balancing changing priorities and tasks.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Excellent PC Skills
- Strong communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Enjoys working with clients
Toughest Part of the Job
- Ability to maintain professionalism while balancing multiple tasks
- Ability to manage call volume and changing priorities
- Dealing with difficult clients or situations
- Maintaining positive outlook and enthusiasm while managing repetitive tasks