Client Development Specialist provides the first level of response to our clients in a consultative manner that is conducive to resolving the clients’ immediate issue.
The Client Development Specialist will be responsible for handling all incoming client support requests, entering information into our CRM solution, resolving the issue or escalating the issue internally as needed. The CDS-L1 also will assist in installing, maintaining, training, and supporting clients that use eDOC solutions in-house or in a SaaS environment.
1. Become fully versed in the DocLogic suite of products, eDOCSignature mDTM, supported hardware and drivers, CRM solution, phone system, email system, and other internal applications.
2. Assist in data conversion processing.
3. Create and conduct client training sessions.
4. Provide recommendations for improvement in processes.
5. Perform other professional service work as directed by VP of Client Development.
6. Conduct QA testing as directed.
7. Become knowledgeable in the credit union industry.
8. Perform other tasks as assigned.
1. Associates degree in a business or technical field preferred.
2. MySQL / SQL experience desired, other SQL a plus.
3. Knowledge of Windows server operating systems and IIS.
4. Prefer min. 1 yr. experience in technology field, imaging technology or credit union experience.
5. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
6. Ability to manage several tasks at once.
7. Ability to grasp technical concepts readily.
8. Ability to interact with individuals at all levels.