Systems & Software
Systems and Software is seeking an Implementation Consultant to join our Professional Services team! The ideal candidate is an enthusiastic, team-oriented professional that provides outstanding customer service, has excellent deductive abilities, and thrives on delivering project milestones in a fast-paced environment.
Utilizing industry best practices, methodologies, and process controls, the Implementation Consultant will be responsible for working with a project team to deliver enQuesta CIS solutions and associated value-added services to both new and existing customers. This includes performing business process requirements analysis and documentation as well as system configuration, testing, implementation, training, and support.
The Implementation Consultant is customer-facing and plays a key role in effectively translating customer requirements into solution deliverables.
This remote role welcomes candidates anywhere in Canada and the US.
What will be your impact?
- Define and understand client business requirements; interpret and apply the information within the scope of the project
- Configure the software using workflow and business rules to allow clients to conduct their business processes
- Work with data conversion specialist to achieve a smooth transition of legacy data
- Train the end-users in how to use the software in both remote and classroom-led sessions
- Be adept on the functionality and capabilities of the software, making enhancement requests to our product development team when appropriate
- Work with cross-functional team members including Project Managers, Data Conversion Specialists, Quality Assurance, Technical Support Analysts, and other Implementation Specialists
- Provide CIS subject matter expertise and consulting services for one or more projects teams assigned to new customer implementations, upgrades, and quotes
- Participate in discovery sessions with clients to establish “As-Is” and “To-Be” processes and produce documentation as required.
- Assist data conversion resources with data mapping and validation
- Draft and execute software testing based on best practices and customer requirements
- Document training materials and effectively train the end-users
- Serve as a customer advocate and facilitate communication with other internal departments
- Provide support during customer testing, production implementation and beyond
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Accounting, Information Systems, related field or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years of CIS, Utility Industry, S&S enQuesta, JIRA, Confluence, and Clarizen is a plus.
- Excellent customer service and oral/written communication skills
- Exceptional problem-solving skills. Must be able to assess information to make autonomous conclusions quickly and effectively.
- Demonstrated ability to listen and interpret requirements, recommend solutions and drive/participate in business process analysis sessions with customers.
- Detailed-oriented and conscientious about meeting expectations.
- Positive, proactive, and action-oriented attitude and approach.
- Ability to effectively manage a large number of tasks simultaneously, with excellent organizational skills
- Familiarity with standard UNIX, FTP, and SQL commands/statements is a plus