At Marvell, we believe that infrastructure powers progress. That execution is as essential as innovation. That better collaboration builds better technology. Trusted by the world’s leading technology companies for 25 years, we move, store, process and secure the world’s data with semiconductor solutions designed for our customers’ current needs and future ambitions. Through a process of deep collaboration and transparency, we’re ultimately changing the way tomorrow’s enterprise, cloud, automotive, and carrier architectures transform—for the better.
The data infrastructure that our customers build has never been more critical to our global economy. It’s what’s keeping the world connected, businesses running, and information flowing. If you’re ready to excel, innovate, and truly enjoy your work, apply now for the position detailed below.
We are looking for passionate and innovative Circuit Design Engineers to join our Central Engineering Foundational IP group and be part of a team building state-of-the-art memory and hardware security. The team develops cutting-edge custom SRAM compilers, Physical Unclonable Functions (PUFs), and Software to guide SoC memory usage in advanced FinFET semiconductor nodes.
As a Circuit Design Engineer, you’ll be responsible for:
- Design and implement custom digital and analog circuits
- Schematic entry (Cadence Virtuoso), Circuit Simulation (Spectre, MDL, Post-layout), Verification (Verilog)
- Statistical analysis of complex circuits across a wide Process, Voltage, Temperature (PVT) ranges
- Software development: data processing with scripting languages such as Perl or Python
- Data summaries, documentation, and presentation of information to a global team
- Candidate MUST be currently pursuing a BS/MS (preferred) degree in EE/CS or related technical field(s)
- 0-1 years of previous experience