Inbound Digital Sales at Comcast is a fast paced, high-volume sales role. You will work remotely from your home-office answering incoming customer Chats. You will receive all necessary training virtually. High energy and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment to meet daily targets and metrics are necessary for success. What’s in it for you? Competitive compensation, excellent day one benefits, paid time off, medical, dental, vision, 401k match, employee discounts and promotions.
- Achieves or exceeds sales targets while interacting with new and existing customers via telephone and selling Company products and services.
- Demonstrates consultative sales techniques by using probing questions, clarifying needs, overcoming objections and providing solutions that fits the needs of the customer.
- Offers assistance to customers for non-sales-related calls to the best of ability and seeks to transition it to a sale.
- Demonstrates advanced knowledge of the Company’s products and services and educates customers while building value in an attempt to overcome objections.
- Establishes rapport and promotes relationships by providing a unique positive experience for each customer through personalizing the sales interaction.
- Consistently demonstrates professionalism and integrity with a warm and friendly demeanor to customers and teammates.
- Exercises sound judgment within the scope of empowerment and acts in the best interest of both the customer and company.
- Demonstrates excellent use of soft skills, including active listening, problem solving and responding appropriately.
- Maintains high performance levels in a dynamic and highly competitive environment.
- Demonstrates a strong understanding of the competitive environment and articulates the Company’s competitive advantage while advocating for our products, services and packages.
- Proactively builds relationships within the sales group and other groups, as appropriate, to provide a great customer experience.
- Acts as a teammate committed to growth and development.
- Navigates between multiple screens, databases and complex data entry applications to accurately and quickly capture information needed to consult the customer and complete a sale.
- Maintains excellent oral and written communication skills, with demonstrated ability to articulate relevant information and directions in an organized and concise manner.
- Consistently follows critical sales processes to ensure a great customer experience.
- Must be able to wear telephone headset and manipulate objects such as pen, keyboard and mouse.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Employees at all levels are encouraged to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Always improving the customer experience – think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them flawless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff – be hardworking learners, users, and advocates of our groundbreaking technology, products, and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team – make big things happen by working together and being open to new insights
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System – a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company – by joining huddles, making callbacks and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Push for results and drive growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what’s right for each other, our customers, investors, and our communities!
High School Diploma / GED
Relevant Work Experience