Resonant Link develops wireless chargers with groundbreaking efficiency, size, and range to power mission-critical applications.
The role: Resonant Link is seeking a full-time Business Development Manager to grow our licensing and product businesses across the markets that need wireless power most, from implantable medical devices to mobile robotics to electric vehicles. You will work hand-in-hand with our CEO across a breadth of company-defining challenges that will drive sales, revenue, and strategy.
Your responsibilities may include:
● Pipelining and closing early sales for products and licenses,
● Running and tracking our customer pipelines in one or more of our first markets,
● Identifying needs through customers interviews, site visits, and quantitative modeling,
● Defining and iterating product, business model, and go-to-market strategy,
● Product requirements definition and input based on external feedback, and
● Building partnerships with suppliers, manufacturers, and customers to move key metrics.
● You have experience building, productizing, and/or selling deep technology products in complex business-to-business environments.
● You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in both technical and business environments, and your attention to detail is borderline ridiculous.
● You have the demonstrated ability to rapidly learn and synthesize new information and the humility to consistently and rigorously evaluate your understanding.
● You have a basic understanding of electrical engineering and power / energy concepts and terminology, or the willingness to quickly learn them in-depth.
● You may have experience in one of our core markets, but you may also be a generalist that loves learning new things.
● You are respectful, empathetic, honest, and energetic.
● You are willing to work in the San Francisco Bay Area.