As a full-time, senior member of the Sales Team at OnLogic, you use your proven track record in strategic business development, along with your keen business acumen, collaborative selling skills, and in-depth inquisitive nature to identify the ideal customers and business scenarios for our global industrial PC company. This new role will help OnLogic meet the demands and needs of the rapidly expanding embedded computer industry by identifying new business and uncovering opportunities within our target markets and customers.
On an average day, you’ll…
- Research, identify and communicate with target customers and business partners in order to generate new business on a regular basis.
- Synthesize and execute strategic, collaborative industry engagement strategies to maximize our market reach and new business opportunity cultivation.
- Proactively target and cultivate new opportunities through various channels, including existing and past customer relationships, strategic software and hardware partnerships, system integrators, industry consultants, and solution providers.
- Collaborate with our Marketing Team on direct marketing campaigns specifically targeted at your business development efforts.
- Consult with new customers to qualify and gather their technical project requirements.
- Work closely with the OnLogic management team on scaling our business development strategy and resources.
- Attend and manage various trade show activities. In advance of shows, you will perform research, and outreach requesting customer and partner meetings. During the show, you will present and pitch OnLogic’s value proposition, develop rapport and build collaborative relationships. After the show, you will follow-up on leads, schedule post-show calls with appropriate sales and engineering resources, and track trade show Return on Investment (ROI).
- Work closely with our global, strategic partnerships team leveraging “sell-with” activities, as well as developing and managing relationships with global partners to generate leads and opportunities.
- Become the subject matter expert on our business products, processes and operations while remaining up to date on industry trends.
The team you will be joining:
- Our sales team is made up of a range of highly-impactful roles, with opportunities to demonstrate great sales leadership and customer service at every stage of the sales cycle! Our sales roles include:
- Account Executives: Focus on winning our largest new opportunities with global technology leaders.
- Account Managers: Manage and grow our most important customer relationships.
- Technical Sales: Field and qualify global technology innovators who are looking for a true consultative partner to provide solutions.
- Sales Engineering: Experts in assessing customer needs and providing the best possible solution – every time.
- Sales Operations: Process driven leaders who optimize our workflows and data driven approach in a rapidly scaling organization.
- Learn more about Life at OnLogic.
- Bachelor’s degree, or prior sales or business development experience, or have worked in a technical environment.
- 5+ years working in a fast paced environment where you have effectively uncovered new business opportunities.
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment with shifting priorities.
- Experience with trade shows, from pre-planning, attendance, through lead follow-up.
- Basic understanding of the industry, with the ability to become a subject matter expert on the job.
Who we’re looking for:
- Entrepreneurial-minded with a strong drive and desire to be part of a rapidly growing business.
- An outgoing, natural problem solver who is technically savvy and results-driven.
- Excels in a collaborative, team-based environment.
- Learn new processes quickly and efficiently.
- Has a professional and upbeat telephone voice, strong probing skills, persistent and persuasive.