Select Design is looking for a talented and dedicated business administrator to join our team in Burlington, VT. The ideal candidate is proactive, a skilled multitasker, and clear communicator. This role encompasses accounts payable, accounts receivable, and human resources related responsibilities across a wide range of work activities.
A few things to know:
- We approach our work with responsibility, innovative mindsets, strategic thinking and lots of energy. The motivation to persevere with hustle and passion is a must.
- We support each other. Being a kind, open, trustworthy and honest teammate are table-stakes for this role.
- We value uniqueness, the willingness to take on anything, at any time and the desire to push yourself and those around you to do better work.
- Work cross-functionally with internal teams to support business operations.
- Manage timely processing of payments to vendors/suppliers.
- Liaise with suppliers/vendors/clients as appropriate.
- Administration of employee payroll and benefits.
- Assist with new hire setup and onboarding.
- Administrative duties to support team members as needed.
- Oversee direct report’s timely invoicing, processing, and collection of all receivables from clients.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance or closely related field
- Ability to manage several overlapping responsibilities simultaneously and meet deadlines.
- Self-starter who values collaboration and feedback.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
- Proactive communication skills
- Accountable decision maker
- Proficient at identifying problems and proactively solving them to continuously improve business operations.
- Expert level critical thinking skills
- 3-5 Financial analysis experience
- 3-5 years Consumer brand, advertising, or marketing agency experience
- Previous experience handling confidential employee information