Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world’s best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for the sale of integrated communication structure to small-to-medium business customer. Develops relationships with individual businesses and the community and positions the Comcast brand as key components of the sales strategy and keeps with Comcast’s touchstones.
- Assists with the creation and delivery of face-to-face sales presentations that demonstrate knowledge of the latest Comcast products and services. Promotes the sale of bundled products to ensure the optimal solution for the customer. Sells with goals of exceeding departmental, financial and unit targets.
- Stays abreast of competitive landscape and emerging technologies to best position Comcast Business Services in the marketplace.
- Generates new leads with targeted businesses through various prospecting activities, including cold calling, canvassing, customer referrals and partner relationships. Focuses on goal achievement and is results driven.
- Assists with developing sales territory, including cultivation of local business partnerships and organizational affiliations.
- Retains customer base by delivering on the Comcast Credo. Ensures a superior customer experience. Maintains and builds customer relationships to drive customer retention; works with internal teams to ensure operational efficiencies and service levels meet and exceed customer expectations through strong customer service orientation and excellent follow up skills.
- Prepares sales and activity reports as required.
- Participates in out-of-the-office meetings with customers on a regular basis and demonstrates excellent verbal and written skills and skill in presenting, persuading and negotiating.
- Promotes the sale of bundled products to ensure the optimal solution for the customer. Sells with goals of exceeding departmental, financial and unit targets.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- This role typically requires a valid driver’s license in good standing
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience – think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff – be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team – make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System – a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company – by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what’s right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
- This information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
Comcast is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
While possessing the stated degree is preferred, Comcast also may consider applicants who hold some combination of coursework and experience, or who have extensive related professional experience.
Relevant Work Experience