Davis & Hodgdon Associates CPAs
This position can be remote/hybrid but will require travel for fieldwork throughout Vermont. As a result, preference will be given to those that currently live or will be relocating to Vermont in the next 3-6 months. (Candidates may qualify for state relocation incentives, see https://thinkvermont.com/relocation-incentives/ for details.)
For over 30 years Davis & Hodgdon Associates CPAs has been committed to both exceeding our Clients’ expectations and ensuring that our talented team has opportunities for growth, development and a healthy integration of work and life.
Successful team members are organized self-starters, who can efficiently manage their work load in order to complete assigned tasks and engagements within budget. They have a depth of technical knowledge in the areas of A&A and tax code. They contribute to the team by handling challenges in a positive, professional manner, effectively managing deadlines and contributing new ideas.
A CPA is preferred but a CPA Candidate will also be considered.
• Strong communication skills
• Organizational and strong tech skills
• Experience in audits of nonprofits and for-profits
• Proficiency in researching rules and regulations
• Ability to juggle concurrent engagements
• Demonstrated excellence in client management
• Interest in developing new client relationships
• Willingness to collaborated in staff development
• Experience with Thomson Reuters and Intuit software products.
• Experience operating in a paperless environment.