Marvell Technology Group
At Marvell, we believe that infrastructure powers progress. That execution is as essential as innovation. That better collaboration builds better technology. Trusted by the world’s leading technology companies for 25 years, we move, store, process and secure the world’s data with semiconductor solutions designed for our customers’ current needs and future ambitions. Through a process of deep collaboration and transparency, we’re ultimately changing the way tomorrow’s enterprise, cloud, automotive, and carrier architectures transform—for the better.
The data infrastructure that our customers build has never been more critical to our global economy. It’s what’s keeping the world connected, businesses running, and information flowing. If you’re ready to excel, innovate, and truly enjoy your work, apply now for the position detailed below.
The ASIC Business Unit in Marvell performs hardware validation of customer ASICs in leading edge silicon technologies. The team defines and develops test requirements used in the manufacture of Marvell ASIC devices. Through the hardware evaluation of customer designs, engineers on this team are exposed to several areas of the ASIC business and develop a comprehensive understanding of design, process and ASIC methodology. The team’s hardware validation work serves a vital role in diagnosing circuit issues and guiding the ASIC development teams through problem resolution. As a member of this dynamic team, candidates will be responsible for analyzing data, creating unique scripts and coding, interacting with lab test setups and assisting in the resolution of circuit issues.
– Overall lead ASIC Product Validation planning and execution.
– Understanding ASIC product applications and translating them into DFT and hardware validation requirements.
– Drive development development of product specs and production validation plans in conjunction with other team members.
– Lead execution of validation activities with cross functional teams (AE/PE/TE/Design..) in the following areas:
- Define and prioritize debug activities to meet schedule needs.
- Develop test strategies over a wide range of design-for-test mechanisms (ex: logic test and memory BIST)
- Support development and analysis of lab-based and tester-based validation activities.
- Perform analysis with R-Studio routines while also enhancing existing routines as needed.
- Utilize the team’s lab to provide detailed circuit characterization
- Enhance the team’s diagnostic capabilities with scripts, code and analysis packages
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related fields and 10-15 years of experience in SoC validation, product engineering or test development
- Or Master’s degree and/or PhD in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related fields with 5-10 years of experience.
- Self-starting team player with strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong leadership skills with ability to manage project schedules and resources
- Ability to collaborate and lead cross-functional teams to resolve issues.
- Manage time and priorities across several demands
- Experience bringing leading edge SoC production throughout NPI and Production launch.
- Well versed in VLSI concepts/structures, statistics, and data analysis techniques.
- Well versed in semiconductors process technologies and device physics.
- Well versed in driving and resolving SoC yield, reliability and quality issues
- Proven problem-solving skills