Marvell Technology Group
At Marvell, we believe that infrastructure powers progress. That execution is as essential as innovation. That better collaboration builds better technology. Trusted by the world’s leading technology companies for 25 years, we move, store, process and secure the world’s data with semiconductor solutions designed for our customers’ current needs and future ambitions. Through a process of deep collaboration and transparency, we’re ultimately changing the way tomorrow’s enterprise, cloud, automotive, and carrier architectures transform—for the better.
The data infrastructure that our customers build has never been more critical to our global economy. It’s what’s keeping the world connected, businesses running, and information flowing. If you’re ready to excel, innovate, and truly enjoy your work, apply now for the position detailed below.
Become a member of a best-in-class custom ASIC design team that provides design solutions and offerings for next generation 5G carriers, cloud data centers, enterprise and automotive applications. You will have an opportunity to design and integrate complex ASIC systems in leading technologies using industry-standard processes and tools.
- Conduct design reviews with customers and design team with respect to power supply and signal integrity. Define design and analysis requirements.
- Perform Power Supply and Signal integrity analysis accordingly to the design flow and requirements, and determine design mitigations.
- Scripting to automate and integrate new analysis techniques with the design flow.
- Support hardware test and bring up debug.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related fields and 3-5 years of related professional experience.
Master’s degree and/or PhD in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related fields with 2-3 years of experience.
- Experience in power supply and signal integrity analysis, using industry-standard tools, and design mitigations.
- Experience in chip back end design
- Knowledge of package design, especially 2.5D and later.