Marvell Technology Group
At Marvell, we believe that infrastructure powers progress. That execution is as essential as innovation. That better collaboration builds better technology. Trusted by the world’s leading technology companies for 25 years, we move, store, process and secure the world’s data with semiconductor solutions designed for our customers’ current needs and future ambitions. Through a process of deep collaboration and transparency, we’re ultimately changing the way tomorrow’s enterprise, cloud, automotive, and carrier architectures transform—for the better.
The data infrastructure that our customers build has never been more critical to our global economy. It’s what’s keeping the world connected, businesses running, and information flowing. If you’re ready to excel, innovate, and truly enjoy your work, apply now for the position detailed below.
Become a member of a best-in-class custom ASIC design team that provides design solutions and offerings for next generation 5G carriers, cloud data centers, enterprise and automotive applications. You will have an opportunity to design and integrate complex ASIC systems in leading technologies using industry-standard processes and tools.
- Assist ASIC BU and customers on IP selections accordingly to product requirements.
- Assist customers and design teams on design integration of the IPs, logically and physically.
- Conduct IP usage reviews and design sign of with customers and design teams.
- Provide assistance on hardware test and hardware bring up debug.
- Lead lesson learn with Design Center teams and IP development
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related fields and 10-15 years of related professional experience.
Master’s degree and/or PhD in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related fields with 5-10 years of experience.