Marvell Technology Group
At Marvell, we believe that infrastructure powers progress. That execution is as essential as innovation. That better collaboration builds better technology. Trusted by the world’s leading technology companies for 25 years, we move, store, process and secure the world’s data with semiconductor solutions designed for our customers’ current needs and future ambitions. Through a process of deep collaboration and transparency, we’re ultimately changing the way tomorrow’s enterprise, cloud, automotive, and carrier architectures transform—for the better.
The data infrastructure that our customers build has never been more critical to our global economy. It’s what’s keeping the world connected, businesses running, and information flowing. If you’re ready to excel, innovate, and truly enjoy your work, apply now for the position detailed below.
The ASIC BU AE team in Marvell performs hardware validation of customer ASICs in leading edge silicon technologies. The team defines and develops test requirements used in the manufacture of Marvell ASIC devices. Through the hardware evaluation of customer designs, engineers on this team are exposed to several areas of the ASIC business and develop a comprehensive understanding of design, process and ASIC methodology. The team’s hardware validation work serves a vital role in diagnosing circuit issues and guiding the ASIC development teams through problem resolution. As a manager of this dynamic team, candidates will be responsible for leading and developing a team of engineers responsible for one or more of the following validation skill groups: Memories, Logic, Power/Performance, Lab etc..
- First line manager leading and ASIC hardware validation skills group team.
- Owns overall resource management, training, planning and prioritization.
- Develop and train new validation team members.
- Work with leadership team to prioritize resources, execute schedules and set future strategies.
- Create strong cross organization team culture to foster collaboration and learning.
- Candidate MUST have a BS/MS degree in EE/CS or related technical field(s)
- 5-10 years of previous experience in product design, development, product characterization, or quality/reliability.
- 1-3 years prior management experience
- BS/MS in EE and good verbal and written communication skills
- 10-15 years previous experience in ASIC development
- 3-5 years prior management experience
- Experience in semiconductor product validation, test, quality & reliability or DFT.