Marvell Technology Group
At Marvell, we believe that infrastructure powers progress. That execution is as essential as innovation. That better collaboration builds better technology. Trusted by the world’s leading technology companies for 25 years, we move, store, process and secure the world’s data with semiconductor solutions designed for our customers’ current needs and future ambitions. Through a process of deep collaboration and transparency, we’re ultimately changing the way tomorrow’s enterprise, cloud, automotive, and carrier architectures transform—for the better.
The data infrastructure that our customers build has never been more critical to our global economy. It’s what’s keeping the world connected, businesses running, and information flowing. If you’re ready to excel, innovate, and truly enjoy your work, apply now for the position detailed below.
The ASIC Business Unit in Marvell performs hardware validation of customer ASICs in leading edge silicon technologies. The team defines and develops test requirements used in the manufacture of Marvell ASIC devices. Through the hardware evaluation of customer designs, engineers on this team are exposed to several areas of the ASIC business and develop a comprehensive understanding of design, process, and ASIC methodology. The team serves a vital role in diagnosing circuit issues and guiding the ASIC development teams through problem resolution. In this position, candidates will support the development of the ASIC lab which is an environment open to free thinking and creative engineering. As a member of this dynamic team, candidates will be responsible for creating lab test setups, characterizing circuits, analyzing data, creating unique scripts, coding, and assisting in the resolution of circuit issues.
- Develop an understanding of the ASIC characterization and hardware validation process
- Develop enhancements for the team’s lab infrastructure including control code and load board design
- Create new programs/scripts and update existing code using Perl, Python, and shell scripting
- Work with team members on the creation of lab setups and ASIC hardware validation
- Candidate MUST be currently pursuing a BS/MS (preferred) degree in CS/EE or related technical field(s)
- 0-1 years of previous experience
- Pursuing a BS or MS in EE/CS and good verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with Linux and Unix operating systems
- Programming Skills in C/C++/Python or related language, in a Unix type environment
- Understanding of VLSI concepts/structures, statistics, and data analysis techniques
- Experience with lab equipment and its use – power supplies, oscilloscopes, and meters.