Marvell Technology Group
The ASIC Business Unit in Marvell performs hardware validation of customer ASICs in leading edge silicon technologies. The team defines and develops test requirements used in the manufacture of Marvell ASIC devices. Through the hardware evaluation of customer designs, engineers on this team are exposed to several areas of the ASIC business and develop a comprehensive understanding of design, process and ASIC methodology. The team’s hardware validation work serves a vital role in diagnosing circuit issues and guiding the ASIC development teams through problem resolution. As a member of this dynamic team, candidates will be responsible for analyzing data, creating unique scripts and coding, interacting with lab test setups and assisting in the resolution of circuit issues.
- Perform hardware validation, characterize circuit performance and drive problem resolution
- Develop test strategies over a wide range of design-for-test mechanisms (ex: logic test and memory BIST)
- Perform analysis with R-Studio routines while also enhancing existing routines as needed
- Develop capabilities and utilize the team’s lab to provide detailed circuit characterization
- Enhance the team’s diagnostic capabilities with scripts, code and analysis packages
- Candidate MUST have a BS/MS degree in EE or related technical field(s)
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Experience in hardware validation and circuit characterization
- Well versed in VLSI concepts/structures, statistics, and data analysis techniques.
- Knowledge of semiconductor processes and device physics.
- Proven problem-solving skills
- Programming Skills in C/C++/Python /R+ or related language, in a Unix type environment