Marvell Technology Group
At Marvell, we believe that infrastructure powers progress. That execution is as essential as innovation. That better collaboration builds better technology. Trusted by the world’s leading technology companies for 25 years, we move, store, process and secure the world’s data with semiconductor solutions designed for our customers’ current needs and future ambitions. Through a process of deep collaboration and transparency, we’re ultimately changing the way tomorrow’s enterprise, cloud, automotive, and carrier architectures transform—for the better.
The data infrastructure that our customers build has never been more critical to our global economy. It’s what’s keeping the world connected, businesses running, and information flowing. If you’re ready to excel, innovate, and truly enjoy your work, apply now for the position detailed below.
The ASIC Business Unit in Marvell performs hardware validation of customer ASICs in leading edge silicon technologies. The team defines and develops test requirements used in the manufacture of Marvell ASIC devices. Through the hardware evaluation of customer designs, engineers on this team are exposed to several areas of the ASIC business and develop a comprehensive understanding of design, process, and ASIC methodology. The team serves a vital role in diagnosing circuit issues and guiding the ASIC development teams through problem resolution. As a member of this dynamic team, candidates will be responsible for analyzing data, creating unique scripts, coding, interacting with lab test setups, and assisting in the resolution of circuit issues.
Job Responsibilities :
- Develop an understanding of the ASIC characterization and hardware validation process
- Develop code enhancements for the team’s analysis infrastructure, using R-Studio and scripts
- Create new programs/scripts and update existing code using Perl and shell scripting
- Perform analysis with R-Studio routines and other common analysis tools like Microsoft Excel
- Working with team members on the resolution of circuit issues
Minimum Requirements :
- Candidate MUST be currently pursuing a BS/MS (preferred) degree in CS/EE or related technical field(s)
- 0-1 years of previous experience
Preferred Requirements :
- Pursuing a BS or MS in EE/CS and good verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with Linux and Unix operating systems
- Programming Skills in C/C++/Python or related language, in a Unix type environment
- Understanding of VLSI concepts/structures, statistics, and data analysis techniques
- Understanding of basic statistical methods and good problem-solving skills