Marvell Technology Group
At Marvell, we believe that infrastructure powers progress. That execution is as essential as innovation. That better collaboration builds better technology. Trusted by the world’s leading technology companies for 25 years, we move, store, process and secure the world’s data with semiconductor solutions designed for our customers’ current needs and future ambitions. Through a process of deep collaboration and transparency, we’re ultimately changing the way tomorrow’s enterprise, cloud, automotive, and carrier architectures transform—for the better.
The data infrastructure that our customers build has never been more critical to our global economy. It’s what’s keeping the world connected, businesses running, and information flowing. If you’re ready to excel, innovate, and truly enjoy your work, apply now for the position detailed below.
Marvell’s ASIC BU is looking for an ASIC Architecture Software Intern to work in a software development environment as part of a multi-functional team. The qualified candidate will have the opportunity to contribute to the development of software that will be used across ASIC BU.
- Designing and developing complex software tools
- Works closely with experienced engineers to define requirements
- Candidate MUST be currently pursuing a BS/MS degree in CS/CE or related technical field(s)
- 0-1 years of previous experience
- Excellent design and development experience, pursuing a degree in CS/CE
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in high-level programming languages such as C#/Java, in a Unix or Windows environment
- Demonstrated organized and thorough approach to documentation and design
- Strong creative problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of ASIC semiconductor industry is a plus
- Experience in place/route/timing closure is a big plus