Provide support for the Howard Center’s mission- critical application set.
- Administration: Administer, configure, maintain, and upgrade applications, while working with applications vendors and internal customers. Analysis for data integrity and validation
- Support: Work as part of the information technology team as Tier II/III support, helping IT staff and end users with ticket resolution related to applications. Analysis, troubleshooting, investigation and problem solving. Expertise in front and back end of applications. Work with training staff to develop training materials
- Development: May execute changes to applications via some software programming. Create reports from applications data for various consumers
- Application workflow analysis: Gather and analyze business and technical requirements and objectives, conceptualize workflows in applications, recommend configurations and programming
- Two years of experience in administering information systems applications
- Experience working with a SQL language, SQL Management Studio, and SQL Reporting Service