As a member of the IT Team at OnLogic, you are responsible for supporting and monitoring the OnLogic business applications suite. This is an integral role in ensuring a compelling and easy-to-navigate online experience for our customers and enabling productive and efficient internal business operations with our ERP software. In this role you will provide front-line primary technical support to end users on various technical issues and problems relating to our internal applications.
On an average day, you’ll…
- Manage incoming support requests
- Answer employee “how-to” questions
- Help business users fully utilize our IT systems
- Debug, code, test and document simple software fixes and escalate more complex issues
- Develop and run business reports
- Develop knowledge of the OnLogic products and internal processes
- Write effective documentation and training support for systems
The team you will be joining:
Our IT team touches every aspect of our business and each of our day to day lives here at OnLogic. Made up of software developers, infrastructure and security experts, systems and network engineers and business technology professionals, our IT team is constantly working to improve our internal systems to make our lives easier, while optimizing our website to do the same for our customers. From the technology we use to do our jobs, to the infrastructure that supports the way we build, test and ship our products, our IT team keeps our business running smoothly.
Learn more about Life at OnLogic
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or related field preferred, or comparable job-related experience and training.
- You have competency in SQL (Postgres, MySQL, SQL Server) including database and query optimization.
- You have a basic understanding of Python, PHP and related libraries, methodologies, and frameworks.
- You have a basic understanding of CSS/HTML/XML.
- You have demonstrated knowledge of operating systems including Linux.
Who we’re looking for:
- A people-person and a problem solver.
- Energized by being the first person to dig into an application issue.
- An eager learner to become an expert in our core business IT systems.
- A solution-driver for both technical and non–technical end users.